eCycleElectric is an international business management firm and trusted advisor to companies in the Light Electric Vehicle Industry.
- 50 years of experience in the manual bicycle industry
- 22 years of experience in the electric bicycle industry
- 22 years of experience in the electric motorcyle/ scooter industry
- 130+ satisfied clients world wide
- 20+ years of experience in the motor business
- 30+ media contacts in the EV and LEV industries
- 15,000+ contacts in the LEV industry world wide
Sign-up For The Latest News
Is Asia's signature mode of transport set for an electric revolution?
Green and yellow auto rickshaws chug through the crowded streets of New Delhi. Tuk tuks sputter on the roads in Thailand to tourists' delight. Millions in South and Southeast Asia rely on these three wheelers -- known variously as rickshaws, tuk tuks or tricycles -- as an affordable mode of transportation.
Finding Suppliers of Ebikes and Pedelecs
Finding a successful supplier is possible. Here are some steps to take. The buyer should be very clear in their own mind about what they want to buy. All the details that can be established – size, color, features, performance, style, artwork, quantity, and timing - should be decided upon and a list made.
Electric cycles, bikes and 'tuks' get traction
Despite America's love affair with Harley-Davidsons, electric motorcycles — as well as e-bicycles — are revving up U.S. sales. Two-wheeled e-vehicles are gaining converts among urban commuters and law enforcement, which see a stealth advantage in their quietness. More than three dozen U.S. police departments nationwide now use e-motorcycles.