eCycleElectric is an international consulting firm and trusted advisor to businesses in the Light Electric Vehicle Industry.
Sign-up For The Latest News
- 44 years of experience in the manual bicycle industry
- 17 years of experience in the electric bicycle industry
- 15 years of experience in the electric motorcyle/ scooter industry
- 50+ satisfied clients world wide
- 20+ years of experience in the motor business
- 30+ media contacts in the EV and LEV industries
- 5,000+ contacts in the LEV industry world wide
Electric Bikes: A Bright Future, But A Long Road in America (Podcast)
Only about half as many electric bicycle companies displayed their wares this year at the 2013 InterBike trade show in Las Vegas, a development that Light Electric Vehicle Association chairman Ed Benjamin regards as "healthy consolidation."
Finding Suppliers of Ebikes and Pedelecs
Finding a successful supplier is possible. Here are some steps to take. The buyer should be very clear in their own mind about what they want to buy. All the details that can be established – size, color, features, performance, style, artwork, quantity, and timing - should be decided upon and a list made.
An Electric Boost For Bicycles
SHANGHAI — Jiang Ruming, a marketing manager, owns a van, but for many errands, he hops on a futuristic-looking contraption that lets him weave rapidly through Shanghai’s messy traffic. He rides an electric bicycle.